Fuel poverty affects almost a quarter of households in Wales. You might be struggling to top-up your gas or electricity meter, living in a cold, damp home or even being threatened with disconnection.
We can help you to regain control of your energy usage, make your home easier to heat and even clear your gas and electricity debts. Our Energy Advice Project is available to anyone in Wales. We can help:
- clear gas and electricity bill debts through grant applications to Trust funds with a 92% success rate
- deal with energy bill arrears, including negotiating affordable repayment plans
- tackle underlying issues such as benefit problems or other debts, including access to further specialist advice
- secure grants for white goods such as washing machines, cookers, boilers, tumble dryers and fridge-freezers
- access to supplier schemes and discounts, such as the Warm Home Discount
- get free energy-related home improvements, like insulation or central heating
- compare tariffs and suppliers to get the lowest bills and find the most suitable payment methods
- meet other priority expenses, such as funeral bill arrears or bankruptcy fees
All our advice is completely free of charge, impartial and confidential. We only employ specialist advisers so you know you're getting the best possible help.
or call 029 2045 3111
If you're a support worker or carer, please complete our referral form